The Wound Cube, from Phokus Research Group, is a realistic training tool for packing penetrating and laceration wounds. It teaches increased muscle memory for students learning the basics of bleeding control. Semi-transparent design allows for more effective training in any classroom setting. Packing skills can be simplified for Stop the Bleed training courses
Wound Cube – Wound Packing Training Tool
The Wound Cube from Phokus Research is the newest bleeding control training innovation for wound packing. It allows clear views of different size channels and injuries and gives the user realistic tactile response to navigating damaged tissue.
- Dry training device for mastering the basics without the mess
- Made from non-toxic, semi-transparent silicone
- 3x gunshot wounds – narrow rifle, small caliber, large caliber
- 1x large laceration
- Realistic tissue loss and damage
- Realistic tissue density
- Compact, durable design
- Narrow wound doubles as a flashlight channel for increased transparency
Dimensions: 4″ x 4″ x 4″
Weight: 2.5 lbs.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|