The Rigid CAT Tourniquet Case was designed to provide personnel with the capability to carry the life-saving CAT Tourniquet on their person by easily mounting it to their duty/patrol/pistol belt, where it is needed most. The Injection Molded Nylon Case provides strength and durability as it holds the Gen7 CAT Tourniquet tightly in place with no straps or covers. The tourniquet can be quickly and easily removed by grabbing and pulling the top part of the CAT Tourniquet.
Case also includes a hook and loop cross to identify it as medical equipment.
Manufactured by Eleven 10
Dimensions: H4.75 x W2.25 x D2 in.
Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Allows you to carry a Gen7 CAT Tourniquet on your duty/patrol/pistol belt so you have life-saving equipment on your person at all times
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally or attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cross medical identifier patch included
- Compatible with the CAT Gen7