The NAR Emergency Survival Wrap is an essential piece of equipment in a compact package to help maintain body heat. Prevent/treat hypothermia from exposure in austere environments or blood loss due to traumatic injury.
- You cannot add "Abdominal Aortic & Junctional Tourniquet (AAJT)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
The NAR Emergency Survival Wrap is the ideal solution for a small, lightweight survival wrap as it balances performance, durability and size. The wrap reflects up to 90% of radiant body heat and is constructed of a combination of mylar and a tear resistant polyethylene fabric material. An essential piece of kit for austere environments, the Emergency Survival Wrap helps prevent hypothermia from cold exposure or blood loss.
The wrap is wind and waterproof, further aiding in retaining warmth. The high-visibility, reversible orange and silver color helps rescuers find you during an emergency situation. The NAR Emergency Survival Wrap is an essential piece of equipment in a compact package to help maintain body heat.
- Reflects up to 90% of radiant body heat
- Lightweight, durable, laminated polyethylene
- Large 60 in. x 90 in. wrap for full body coverage
- Wind and waterproof
- High visibility, reversible orange & silver color
Weight: 3.7 oz.
Blanket: 90″ x 60″
Packaged: 5″ x 3.75″
|Dimensions||5 × 3.75 × 1.5 in|