The Austere Conditions Pouch protects contents and secures items with versatile configurations.
While shielding sensitive supplies such as medication vials and sterile instruments from moisture and other harsh conditions, a clear vinyl cover also keeps all contents in full view. The ACP is secured on all sides and accessible by hook and loop enclosures. Load it flat or expand it to full volume – whatever the mission requires.
A special creation by esteemed wilderness medic and co-inventor Hugh Coffee, the Austere Conditions Pouch is designed specifically for the needs of austere medics and prolonged field care providers. The ACP also offers endless customization options. A large PALS webbing panel woven with bungee cord retention offers more protection and versatility than any instrument panel on the market.
- Large PALS webbing panel, varied section sizes
- Shock Cord sections with ITW Cordlocks give users versatile configuration options
- Clear vinyl cover enables complete contents views
- Secured on all sides and accessible with expandable hook and loop
- Pouch can lay completely flat or extend to full volume, up to 2.5 in. deep
- Easy removal for quick detachment
Compact: L9 x W7 x H1 in.
Expanded: L9 x W7 x H2.5 in. (125 in.³)
Weight: 4.5 oz.