The Abdominal Aortic and Junctional Tourniquet – Stabilized (AAJT-S) is the latest life-saving innovation for bleeding not amenable to standard tourniquet application. Building on the success of the AAJT, the AAJT-S features an easy to use tightening system and advanced materials with the goal of consistent, stable occlusion. The AAJT-S is indicated to control difficult bleeding in the primary junctional areas (inguinal and axillary) as well as the pelvis- the only product on the market to be approved for all three. In addition, it’s the only device to have documented lives saved from both upper and lower junctional hemorrhage. Device design and function facilitates a large area of effective occlusion pressure, which provides the medic with a high degree of accuracy and reliability for the positioning of the device in the proper anatomical locations to stop the bleeding. Moreover, the AAJT-S has demonstrated the ability to maintain efficacy during patient movement in confined space rescue, drags, and hasty extraction. Studies have also shown AAJT-S equivalency to Zone 3 REBOA.
- Lightest, most compact junctional tourniquet
- Does not move or lose effectiveness when moving casualty
- Only device indicated for pelvic bleeding
- Only device with human safety and efficacy research in each application site
- Only device to actually save human life in upper and lower junctional bleeding